NiQ Health is pleased to launch CarePlus™ Senior – a new nurse call system targeted at aged care applications. CarePlus™ Senior provides a simple and cost effective nurse call solution, utilizing advance technologies such as ARM processor and IP call points, which significantly reduces the total cost of ownership for aged care operators.
CarePlus™ Senior provides reduced installation, commissioning and operational cost. The smart processor on the call point provides accurate priority and location of the caregiver and patient, via RTLS (Real Time Location Tracking). Resulting in greater staff and patient safety and increased staff efficiency. The latest technology Call Points have built-in infection control with an anti-bacterial, anti-fungal coating providing a 99.9% Biocidal Kill rate including MRSA super bugs.
CarePlus™ Senior utilizes the successful ARM Cortex-M4 CPU technology with FPU, frequency up to 168 MHz, with 1.25 DMIPS/MHz (Dhrystone 2.1), and 1 Mbyte of Flash memory and 192+4 Kbytes of SRAM including 64 Kbyte of CCM (core coupled memory) data RAM.
The Core ARM includes fetchers such as;
- LCD parallel interface, 8080/6800 modes
- Low-power operation
- 12-bit, 2.4 MSPS A/D converters: up to 24 channels and 7.2 MSPS in triple interleaved mode
- Up to 17 timers: up to twelve 16-bit and two 32- bit timers up to 168 MHz, each with up to 4 IC/OC/PWM or pulse counter and quadrature (incremental) encoder input
- Up to 140 I/O ports with interrupt capability
- Up to 15 communication interfaces
- USB 2.0 full-speed device/host/OTG controller with on-chip PHY
- USB 2.0 high-speed/full-speed device/host/OTG controller with dedicated DMA, on-chip full-speed PHY and ULPI
- 10/100 Ethernet MAC with dedicated DMA: supports IEEE 1588v2 hardware
These successful ARM Cortex-M cores have been shipped in tens of billions of devices.
The NiQ Health Team will showcase the latest CarePlus™ Senior products at the upcoming CarePlus™ Conference on 20th of March, 2017.