16th April 2018
ClinicAll, NiQ and Spok haved teamed up to deliver the ulitmate in modern healthcare communications. At conhIT 2018, we invite you to view this through a live patient journey.
Our collaboration means that a comprehensive set of additional functions is now integrated into the ClinicAll solution to provide the ultimate in patient and hospital communication.
To showcase the vast possibilities of this digital technology for hospitals we invite all visitors to our stand in Hall 2.2 B-104 to experience the new standard in patient experience and modern hospital communication for yourself:
The 6 stages of the patient journey that you will experience will showcase:
- Digital patient registering – Patients can check in at the hospital and immediately be allocated to a room and receive treatment plans.
- Care team collaboration – Test results are received and doctors, nurses and patients are able to consult with one another.
- Patient care – Nurse Call, Soft nurse call and Bed Management requests are sent directly to all staff responsible to enable them to react quickly to the right patient.
- Patient added values – Patient interaction with media content and internet for an enhanced experience at the hospital.
- Emergency response – Alarms can be issued quickly to the relevant Care Team.
- Patient discharge – Digital discharging means transport and housekeeping are able to achieve a faster bed turn-around.